Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Showering and changing in locker rooms / showers and gym and stuff (Merged threads)

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I am 18 years old, and I joined the YMCA a month ago. Well, they have separate locker rooms for anyone under the age of 18. All the people that are 18 has to use the mens' locker room but anyone under 18 has to only use the boys locker room. I am 18 and have to use the mens' locker room. Well, I am kind of quite shy to take a shower at the locker room. back in high school, it wasn't required at all. It's just that lately I drive to the gym and sweat and I apparently do something else after that. I don't want to smell going out somewhere else just from not showering at the gym. The other fact is that I hate walking around nude because i live in kind of a small town, and i don't want anyone i know to see me naked. I haven't seen anyone I know there yet. I am just nervous that I will. I mean I am not ashamed of my penis size. I am 3 3/4 flacid, and I am 6.2 hard. Do you think I should put on a robe walking to the shower area? Or a towel? Or something? What are your opinions?

• Advertising

(Nathan)

Default Re: Showering and changing in locker rooms

well, its up to you, if you get an erection, you can hide it, not hard... but as for when just soft - your call
    R.I.P Rhianna Alyce Bridget BERTONE
    21st February 1991 - 13th April 2007
    Laid to rest: 12:50pm 20th April 2007

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Custom face by Brad (Evolution).

yeah wear a towel to the shower and then put it back on when you get done. i wouldnt be ashamed. your size is fine and im sure none of the people you know would really care about seeing you naked

INSPI(RED)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    OK, stop listening to me. Listen to Kerzen.

I would just wrap a towel around your middle. I don't see any problem with that.

U cud maybe buy some swimming trunks or speedos
    IRONIC

Isn't it?

(stephen)

Quote Originally Posted by .:~ Nova ~ :. View Post
    I would just wrap a towel around your middle. I don't see any problem with that.
    But then, the more he covers himself up, the more he's likely to draw attention from others.

Is wrapping a towel covering up? (Well yes I guess) but isn't that what everyone does? For example when I come out from swimming I go to my locker, get my towel, go the showers, strip down, wash then put wrap a towel around my bottom half. I thought that is that everyone did.

(stephen)

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy50 View Post
    I am 18 years old, and I joined the YMCA a month ago. Well, they have separate locker rooms for anyone under the age of 18. All the people that are 18 has to use the mens' locker room but anyone under 18 has to only use the boys locker room. I am 18 and have to use the mens' locker room.
    What happens if you went in the under 18 locker room? Do they check proof of age or something?

(Mark)

dude dont worry about it my YMCA is old and only has one shower and i seen guys from 6 to 60 and they seen me the only ones who seem to look are the little kids and its cause its new to them.

Default showers and gym and stuff

I've seen people on this site saying its easy to hide an erection when showering changing etc, but how? I mean you cant turn around the whole time, then its obvious, and anyway what if theres ppl on each side of you?

I'm joining a gym soon cos I dont wanna be unhealthy, and was swiming a while ago and got an erection, but it was in a hotel so only some other guy was in the room and i turned around.

Ok I can see why you merged, but towels dont work in communal showers. and ppl will still see ur erection wen u take off ur pants
    19/M/Gay ah, how times have changed....
    I'm Imaginary. That makes you crazy.
    You think, therefore I am.

Baile Atha Cliath!

Default Re: Showering and changing in locker rooms / showers and gym and stuff (Merged threads)

Well. Personally, seeing someone you know at the gym might not be a bad thing. This person could be someone that you went to high school with and you haven't talked to in a long time. So if you see them, you could work out together, then change in the locker room together and/or even shower together (in a non-sexual way). Talking about things besides showering such as what you are going to do this weekend, might and most likely will help prevent you from having a hard-on in the shower because your mind is on other things. So I'd say go for it.
    I am 20-years-old. I go to college.
    past championship coverage:
    Olympics . World Cup

Banned

Default Re: Showering and changing in locker rooms / showers and gym and stuff (Merged threads)

just wear a towal

Man up and take a shower. It's not the end of the world if someone sees your dong. It would be worse if a friend saw you being a pansee about being nude.
    OBAMA '08
    MINNESOTA GOLDEN GOPHERS
    MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
    MINNESOTA TWINS

I guess maybe wearing a towel might not be so bad.

No one cares they are all men, they will act like it. Like mention wear a towel after/before you take a shower.
    A World Above And Beyond Windows XP.
    The Best Version Of Windows Yet, With The Power, Security, And Mobility Features You Need For Work, And The Entertainment And Ease You Want For Fun. It Has Everything You Need To Shift Steamlessly Between The Worlds Of Play And Productivity.
    Windows Vista Bringing Clarity To Your World

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast