Thread: One testicle

(Daniel)

Default One testicle

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I've just got one testicle and I wonder if anyone else is in the same condition, because I've never seen or heard about anyone who just have one ball. If you have, how do you feel about showering in communal showers after sports or PE? Are you embarrassed about it? If you don't have just one testicle, have you ever seen/heard of anyone who has?

• Advertising

Default Re: One testicle

I've heard of it but have not, as far as I know, come across anyone in that situation. I believe that, if your concerned about the appearance, its possible to get a prosthetic testicle, although its unlikely the doctors would consider that until you were through puberty because of size matching.
    Retired Moderator

(Jason)

My dad has only one testicle, he had it removed when he was a kid. Don't know why though.

(Steven)

First how come you only have one? Did you have to have it removed or something?

Second - I have two - but in the locker room and stuff unless they get really close can anyone really notice that you only have one ball. To me if I saw a guy naked in lockerroom yuo would have to look pretty hard to notice and I dont think most guys would do that for fair of being caught put looking. I am guessing that you have not been to a lockeroom situation yet. When you do I trust it all goes ok. But honestly I dont think there is much to worry about.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsoob View Post
    No, it doesn't make you gay.
    It just make you horny teen who can get erection if he sees dogs mating in the yard.
    LOL this just kind of sums it all up!!

(Daniel)

I have one testicle in the scrotum, the other is stuck inside my body above the penis under the pubes. I've been in shower situations many times - I shower completely nude after PE 4 times/week, but I make sure to shower in one of the corners so no one can see the side without ball. How do you think they would react if they noticed?

(Steven)

Have you been to a doctor abut you undesended testical. I have read that these cause cause problems later in life etc. My guess being 15 you have been to docter and had it checked out though.

If they have not noticed by now then i dont think they will. Nothiing wrong with showering in the corner though - guess it helps with your situation. Honestly guys being guys at your age everyone will react different i guess. Some might make fun of you for only haveing one ball while others would try and defend you as well if. I am guessing if they knew the story as to why you only have one they might also understand a little better.

Just cause you only have one desended ball does not mean others should make fun of you though. Maybe of they do you or parents could talk to your school or somthing. BUT I honselty dont think you would be notieced but I could also be completly wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsoob View Post
    No, it doesn't make you gay.
    It just make you horny teen who can get erection if he sees dogs mating in the yard.
    LOL this just kind of sums it all up!!

Thread Information