Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cum cause acne

(Alex)

Thumbs down Cum cause acne

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I'm 13. I've had acne before but it's been really little. I'm starting to break out and I don't like it. Hahaha
    I've heard before that if you regularly cum it can cause acne. Is that true?
    It's either that or I wash my face toooo much. but I also love eating greasy cheeseburgers so yeah. What do you think?

• Advertising

(Taylor)

Default Re: CUM CAUSE ACNE

How often you cum has no affect on causing acne (unless your'e rubbing it on your face...then, I don't know what happens). The only relationship is that during puberty, your skin gets oilier and increased hormone production causes skin blemishes. Coincidentally, you also feel hornier. Greasy foods definitely will contribute to acne, too. Bottom line: if you want to clear up your skin, cutting back on greasy food will help more than cutting back on jacking off.
    Joined GovTeen when I was a teen (lol). Joined the Navy, and have 3 brothers who are now teens. They have a lot of questions, so I directed them here and thought I'd answer some questions. Hope it helps!

25/m/straight...any other questions, just ask!

The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. -Romans 6:23

(Scott)

try cutting down on thoes burgers unless there cooked till its chared, and also has nothing drippin off of it when you take it off of the grill. NEVER pan fry burgers and hot dogs, and also never microwave. i like my burgers too, just get it so its not like dripping, but not to dryed out.
    all that oil and grease gets in to your pores, and clogs the, thus creating pimples around your mouth, making you look weird. now with the jacking off has a relationship. Cum on your face has the same effect as oily and greasy burgers.

You being horny, = more hormones and that your face will be oily, and more sweaty. going threw puberty, its natural to have oily skin. now washing 2 times a day with some sort of acne face wash(with Salicylic-Acid, and moistrisers) should work), and after thoes burgers, a moist wipe(as in Paper Towel and water) on your face, should clear it up faster.

So yes, Cum does Cause Acne, but it is also natural. try to advoid cum on the face
    Teh Epics SCOTT!

(Alex)

I don't cum on my face. That's weird I meant like jacking off

Cum does not cause acne, masturbation does not cause acne or make it any worse. Acne tends to develop at the same time that you go through puberty so for most boys that's at the same time that they start to masturbate and ejaculate. Its brought on by the hormonal changes in your body, not by the masturbation.
    Retired Moderator

(Mark-o)

No, that's BS.
    It's both part of puberty, happens in the same time but acne isn't caused by masturbation or vice versa
    Both is caused by puberty - like growth, hair growth, change of body shape, deeper voice.... but no one can tell that acne is caused by deep voice!!

Eat healthy, drink lot of water, avoid greasy junk food. Wash your face regulary with special soaps or gels for sensitive skin but don't wash it too much. And don't touch your face a lot.

(Tom)

cum doesnt cause acne
    Wingey

(~~~~)

What JustNick said.
    Let me know if I can help you
    Thanks for the help on posts and reputation

Spoiler Spoiler:

(James)

Hey, my post disappeared. But seriously, if the myths about wanking were true I'd be a blind midget with head length hair growing from my hands.
    360 ME and Imperial_Flame like this.
    "Admiration is the state farthest from understanding..."

"Trust is the same as depending on someone- that is something the weak do. We have no use for it."

"Fear is necessary for evolution... the fear that at any moment you could die and become nothing..."

Quote Originally Posted by Scott_G View Post
    now with the jacking off has a relationship. Cum on your face has the same effect as oily and greasy burgers.

You being horny, = more hormones and that your face will be oily, and more sweaty. going threw puberty, its natural to have oily skin. now washing 2 times a day with some sort of acne face wash(with Salicylic-Acid, and moistrisers) should work), and after thoes burgers, a moist wipe(as in Paper Towel and water) on your face, should clear it up faster.

So yes, Cum does Cause Acne, but it is also natural. try to advoid cum on the face
    Dude, oil on your face doesn't clog your pores, nor does sperm. Last I knew, there wasn't any oil in sperm. Also, being horny has nothing at all to do with zits. Where do you get your information from? Hormones and diet are the cause of this, and some people are more affected than diet than others. Being a guy who is subjected to the horror of acne, I can assure you that greese dripping off of a burger does not directly cause a zit to suddenly appear around the sides of my mouth. This is the biggest bunch of bulgerdash I have ever read here on this website, other than all the 13 year olds running around with 8 inch dicks.

(Daniel)

It could be all that was stated, or it can also be because of stress level?
    18/M/Curious

Banned

Semen does not affect how much acne you develop. Your diet, stress level and hormone level are what start to increase how much acne will appear.

(Alex)

Soi see that stress can add to acne..
    So if I go to bed earlier my reflection will turn out better?

Quote Originally Posted by Beastboy14 View Post
    Soi see that stress can add to acne..
    So if I go to bed earlier my reflection will turn out better?
    I think you will find that stress and tiredness are not the same thing. Anyway, off topic.
    Retired Moderator

(Orici)
    They call me Orici. Member Love?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beastboy14 View Post
    I'm 13. I've had acne before but it's been really little. I'm starting to break out and I don't like it. Hahaha
    I've heard before that if you regularly cum it can cause acne. Is that true?
    It's either that or I wash my face toooo much. but I also love eating greasy cheeseburgers so yeah. What do you think?
    First of all: cut out food with corn syrup and greasy foods. You will notice you will lose a couple pounds and feel better about yourself.

I have spend hundreds of dollars on my face and so I have learned some stuff. Don't wash your face more than two times a day. Doing it more will do more harm than good. But wash it two times a day, (morning & evening) everyday.

Also, I highly doubt, that cumming with effect your skin to much..

What also helps, is rubbing lemon juice on your face. It hurts like hell, but it will help some, depending on what kind of acne you have.
    " I won't be happy till I'm as famous as God"-Madonna

rihanna (show them how to perform with exhaustion)
    drake (show them how to write a great song)
    michael jackson (show them what it means to be a King)
    lady gaga (show them what it means to work hard endlessly)
    madonna (show them what it means to be a God)
    janet jackson (show them what it means to be elegant and be a super star)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast