View Poll Results: Which way do you point your penis?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • up

24 35.29%
  • to the side

11 16.18%
  • down (with the other things0

33 48.53%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Speedo/jammer: which way do you point? up/side/down

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Why would someone point their penis any other way then let gravity take it's course when you wear speedos or jammers or compression shorts or briefs, etc.? i just don't understand
    I am 20-years-old. I go to college.
    past championship coverage:
    Olympics . World Cup

• Advertising

down. i tried other ways, but if u get an erection, it'll be really obvious.

I point mine up when im flaccid but if I get hard it can be really mebarrassing and i have to tuck it to the side - there isnt enough room at the top

(da Silva)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Val View Post
    Which way do you point your penis?

I point up, definitely comfortable in a pair of speedos. I suppose that it just depends on the individual, one does not have a problem determining the position of most of the members on our jr. team. A lot of times the girls will come about practice time to check us out. I do not like the jammers and usually wear a regular speedo suit in competition, our coach gives us the option, jammers are not mandatory.

I have been competition swimming since age six.
    Yep. Girls like to check us guys when we're wearing speedos. Its natural for teenage girls to be curious.

(da Silva)

Quote Originally Posted by blue's anatomy View Post
    Why would someone point their penis any other way then let gravity take it's course when you wear speedos or jammers or compression shorts or briefs, etc.? i just don't understand
    Its painful to have an erection when my penis is pointing down in my speedo! I find it much more comfortable to point it up. Then, I can pull up my testicles upfront. This gives really good support to my balls. You see, I've got low hanging balls!

(da Silva)

Quote Originally Posted by adamrestores View Post
    Yeah, if I get even close to being hard I'm afraid it would come out
    and it looks like your hard even if your not because its sticking up
    You must be quite well hung! Some of the girls like to tease and flirt with me in the pool when I'm in my speedos. They're hoping I would get a boner! They probably know that my speedo can't contain me when I'm hard!

The guys feel that I'm tempting fate by letting the girls flirt with me! But in all honesty, I enjoy it. I'm fully aware of the risk to my modesty.

(da Silva)

Quote Originally Posted by Barthalemule View Post
    My dick would come out of the speedo if I point it up, and side looks idiotic so always down, it is comfortable and it looks good.
    The girls would find you real hot if you accidently come out of your speedo! Its the easiest way to attract girls and get dates!
    Try it!

(SVT Fanatic, turned Dub)

mine always points down, unless i get a boner, in which case i'll point it up..
    [23:51:59] Dildozer drives through conversation at suductive speeds

VW+BMX+Music=life.

(da Silva)

Quote Originally Posted by Nova. View Post
    I point mine up when im flaccid but if I get hard it can be really mebarrassing and i have to tuck it to the side - there isnt enough room at the top
    Same with me. A lot depends on how low-rise is your speedo. Some brands of racing trunks, especially those worn by Japanese boys, are really very low slung!

Most Japanese guys, especially teenage boys, have really small and short dicks. So, it ok for them to point their cocks up even when wearing these very low rise speedos!

Nowadays, I'm no longer embarrased at getting a boners whilst in my speedos. I've noticed many girls looking at my huge bulge when I'm really hard.

(Yeppp)
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

down, if i want my bulge to show.
    to the side to lessen the bulge.
    who points their dick up?

but nah too bad i dont wear speedos.

Banned

Thumbs up Re: Speedo/jammer: Down generally, but any comfortable position could work?

Quote Originally Posted by Barthalemule View Post
    My dick would come out of the speedo if I point it up, and side looks idiotic so always down, it is comfortable and it looks good.
    Generally, I think it best to just point it down, as that's less conspicuous, since due to gravity, most all the guys point down. Not that the penis bulge is necessarily any smaller in that position, but rather just more "normal" to go there.

But dicks come in different sizes, and probably are more comfortable pointing sometimes different directions, so I hardly think that a penis bulge pointing to the side, looks "idiotic," but rather normal as well.

If your dick would come out of a speedo pointing up, then the speedo is probably too skimpy. Oh, but maybe you were referring to a spontaneous boner? Well in that case, couldn't one simply quickly adjust it to a more suitable position if they feel it stiffening? I think different positions are fine, but I prefer it down. But in the boxer underwear and swimming trunks that I wear, I wouldn't have much a choice anyway, as gravity would win and it goes down anyway, pretty much.

Banned

Thumbs up Re: Speedo/jammer: Down is fine. Any direction is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by filipino_boy View Post
    down, if i want my bulge to show.
    to the side to lessen the bulge.
    who points their dick up?

but nah too bad i dont wear speedos.
    I thought the penis bulge was supposed to show somewhat, in a speedo. Down is fine and normal.

To the side, hardly lessens the bulge, but makes it all the more obvious, but I think to the side is fine, if that's where one needs it to be to be more comfortable.

Who points their dick up? Well I often do, when wearing my boxers to bed, as then the raging nighttime boners are less annoying or noticable, so that I can more easily sleep in spite of them. But pointing down, I think erections are easier to suppress during the day.

I have no reason to wear speedos either.

Banned

Thumbs up Re: Speedo/jammer: Sometimes it has to point, wherever it can best fit?

Quote Originally Posted by blue's anatomy View Post
    Another reason I thought of, is that sometimes clothes just don't fit quite right. And if a guy's penis is just a wee bit "too long," is down always the best direction? Is it comfortable wrapped and squeezed under his balls? Maybe there's more room, pointed off to the side?

I think my penis sort of pushes down my right leg a bit, when wearing pants, because it tends to be a bit "too long" to just fit neatly into the crotch area. So I do hope that minor penis "bulges" are okay?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12