Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2004
    Age
    23
    Posts
    17

    Default Smelly goo in my anus/gooch/crotch


    *Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    ok heres my problem...

    2 months ago, I started having this problem where my asscrack gets very sweaty and creates this very foul smelling goo. It will get all over my boxers during the day and it looks like i crapped my pants, when really i didnt.

    When i wipe this stuff off, theres a bunch of brown goo that comes out on the toilet paper, even when i havent taken a crap. Also sometimes, there will be a little bit of blood when i am wiping my anus after i take a crap. Could the goo be some type of puss that is forming from cuts on or around my anus?

    My gooch(the area between my crotch and my ass) will get very sweaty throughout the day also.

    My crotch has a rash, where i think i pulled out some of my pubes. This also creates the bad smelling goo and hurts when i touch it.

    please help! i really dont need to have this problem because it can be very embarrasing, especially if i am getting any action from a girl.


    • Advertising


  2. #2
    Bridget is offline
    (Vikki)
    Member Bridget's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2004
    Location
    Leeds
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Posts
    28,422

    Default Re: Smelly goo in my anus/gooch/crotch

    Could it be an STD ?
    Next time you go to the supermarket, fill your trolley with booze - vodka, whisky, gin, whatever you want, fill it, and just before you get to the till put in a pack of nappies. Once they've tilled it through and tell you the price, pretend like you don't have quite enough money and put the nappies back. They'll look at you like you're scum, it's brilliant.


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2006
    Location
    TeXas
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: Smelly goo in my anus/gooch/crotch

    Sounds like a personal hygiene problem take a nice long shower...=P

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2007
    Location
    US
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Posts
    13,797

    Default Re: Smelly goo in my anus/gooch/crotch

    I've never heard of something quite like this. Talk to your parents about it and they may decide it's a good idea to call a doctor. What you describe is abnormal and could be a sign of a sleu of things--some major, some minor.

  5. #5
    Guest
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2005
    Gender
    Posts
    21,609

    Default Re: Smelly goo in my anus/gooch/crotch

    Quote Originally Posted by pyroboy787 View Post
    Sounds like a personal hygiene problem take a nice long shower...=P

    I was thinking the same..

    Shower daily, or twice a day, and was thouroughly...

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2005
    Age
    25
    Posts
    633

    Default Re: Smelly goo in my anus/gooch/crotch

    If you find blood in your stools more than once, you need to get checked out by a doctor. It's probably not colon cancer, but there are other bowel diseases that can cause those kinds of symptoms.

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2004
    Age
    23
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: Smelly goo in my anus/gooch/crotch

    its not a hygiene problem, i take 2 showers a day...

    no im sure it is not an std, i havent had any sexual intercourse yet.

    but i think it might be that i got cuts around my anus after i took a big crap or something, and then a certain puss formed as a sign of healing, and it just so happens to smell foul and look foul, could this be true?

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2006
    Location
    TeXas
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: Smelly goo in my anus/gooch/crotch

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy5491 View Post
    its not a hygiene problem, i take 2 showers a day...

    no im sure it is not an std, i havent had any sexual intercourse yet.

    but i think it might be that i got cuts around my anus after i took a big crap or something, and then a certain puss formed as a sign of healing, and it just so happens to smell foul and look foul, could this be true?
    if i were u id go to a doc...im not trying make you scared but puss usually inst a good sign

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2004
    Age
    23
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: Smelly goo in my anus/gooch/crotch

    well now it seems to be going away... weird, and its just in my ass not all those other places

  10. #10
    Member Christian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15th, 2002
    Location
    Michigan, United States
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Posts
    37,420

    Default Re: Smelly goo in my anus/gooch/crotch

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy5491 View Post
    ok heres my problem...

    2 months ago, I started having this problem where my asscrack gets very sweaty and creates this very foul smelling goo. It will get all over my boxers during the day and it looks like i crapped my pants, when really i didnt.

    When i wipe this stuff off, theres a bunch of brown goo that comes out on the toilet paper, even when i havent taken a crap. Also sometimes, there will be a little bit of blood when i am wiping my anus after i take a crap. Could the goo be some type of puss that is forming from cuts on or around my anus?

    My gooch(the area between my crotch and my ass) will get very sweaty throughout the day also.

    My crotch has a rash, where i think i pulled out some of my pubes. This also creates the bad smelling goo and hurts when i touch it.

    please help! i really dont need to have this problem because it can be very embarrasing, especially if i am getting any action from a girl.
    I think the most likely thing here is that that foul smelling brown goo is what you would logically first think it is - that's right, plain and simple sh*t.

    The question is why you had that problem. An episode or two of farts where you got more than you bargained for? Somewhat looser stool than usual, due to a temporary change in diet, that made it a little softer and likely to ooze out as the result of a fart or cough or something? Doesn't sound likely, since you'd be aware of such a thing happening, but, nonetheless, still possible and something to be considered. And if it's going away now, so much the better.

    At this point, though, I would still be concerned about the "rash" on your crotch where you say you pulled out some hairs. Keep a careful watch on that, and if you experience continued redness or pain or swelling or oozing of any kind from that area for more than another day or so, get that checked out by a doctor. The reason I say that is that it could be an infection, perhaps the condition called cellulitis (which you can look up at various internet sites such as this one http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/cellulitis/DS00450 and which can be very serious and even require hospitalization for several days of IV antibiotics to treat). It doesn't go away on its own and can be quite dangerous. Now, not saying you have this, but just that it's a possible danger of letting a "rash" in that area go untreated.
    WWJD - What WOULD Jesus do? Read Matthew, chapters 5-7 in the Bible - and find out now!

    Disclaimer: I am NOT a medical professional and my posts should be considered layman's advice only. When in doubt see your doctor. Also please note: Due to personal policy and time limitations, I have set my profile options to accept messages from GovTeen Staff only. I regret any inconvenience this may cause.


  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Gender
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: Smelly goo in my anus/gooch/crotch

    I'd say deff go see a doctor, and to control sweating, use goldbond powder it works wicked well

  12. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Smelly goo in my anus/gooch/crotch

    It's AIDS.

  13. #13
    Shadoukun is offline
    (ロビイ)
    Banned
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Posts
    4,359

    Default Re: Smelly goo in my anus/gooch/crotch

    Quote Originally Posted by djconcarne View Post
    It's AIDS.

    Aids (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome) is caused by a disease (HIV for example) basically killing off your immune system and has nothing to do with this topic, learn your diseases before speaking.

    To the OP: Christian (as always) sounds right to me

  14. #14
    Ruehl The World is offline
    (Steve)
    Member
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Posts
    794

    Default Re: Smelly goo in my anus/gooch/crotch

    Originally Posted by djconcarne
    It's AIDS.
    ...?!?!

    I'm sure it's nothing to get too upset over. Christian seems to be on a winner. If there's one thing learned, follow his advice!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Crotch thread
    By Free Blowjobs in forum The Countdown Forum
    Replies: 830
    Last Post: Jan-15-2010, 07:13 AM
  2. Smelly Kid
    By MeanMeanMachine in forum Teen-2-Teen Advice
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Mar-08-2007, 07:44 PM
  3. Smelly cock
    By cman in forum Boys Puberty
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Feb-12-2007, 06:28 PM
  4. Deoderant on crotch?
    By seinfeld1990 in forum General Curiousity
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Dec-12-2006, 02:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •