Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Is She Lying About Rape?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    My GF told me recently told me that she was molested multiple times when she was younger and then when she was 13 raped by a friend of the family and at 15 she was raped by her uncle. Her story does not add up...at all. Her 1st story was this: Her mom went away on biz and left her with a friend of the family, (a woman) and when another friend was over, he raped her. She told the friend who was watching her and she took her to get an abortion. The woman was not her parent or legal guardian and shes too young, right? How could she take her to get an abortion when you have to be 18 in the state of LA??? Well the 2nd story goes like this: She was at a party for her b-day with a handful of friends at a hotel, she got a drink but her uncle suposedly sneaked in the hotel by the pool area and slipped sumthin in her drink. She later got a headache and went to the hotel room (which was separate from her moms) and went to sleep, her bf checked on her occasionally and later her uncle came up and raped her. How could her uncle get in the room without the key card??? Why would no one notice??? IS she makin this up?? idk and its messing with my head...oh and She never told anyone, but got real defensive when i asked who they were. idk

• Advertising

(Adam)

Default Re: Is She Lying About Rape?

Nobody here knows anything about this girl, so we can't tell you if she's lying or not. Does she usually lie about things like this?
    Sons of Thunder
    We can confidently say,"The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?"
    ((Hebrews 13:6))

Well she has lied about a lot of things in the past to me...she had tendencies to lie. and what gets me is that the stories do not add up at all...

if you think shes lying.. and your telling us she lies, then i think you know the answer.

and if shes lying about being raped, i think there are some other issues to be worrying about.

(Rhiannon)

I don't know why anyone would want to lie about being raped, being raped is a serious issue and needs to be addressed properly.
    But we don't know anything about this girl.. if she has tendencies to lie, then well.. there is a chance she is lying, but I still don't know why anyone would want to lie about being raped.

Sounds like she wants attention tbh, if you're that certain she's lying. Is she at all insecure? other way, have a calm chat with her about it, if she admits to lying don't get mad straight away, ask her why she feels like she had to. Otherwise, say to her that you'll be a 100&#37; supportive boyfriend for her, and if there's anything that she needs to talk about she's got your ear. She's a lot likely to be honest with you if she feels like she can talk to you.

and about her storys not making sence.... there are places you can get an abortion if you are under 16 without your parents even knowing... and maybe her uncle said he was checking on her and knocked on the door and woke her up and she let him in..

just sayin

Banned

To be frank, as it was mentioned earlier, without really knowing this person it is hard for any of us to say with certainty whether she is lying or not. If she has had problems with lying to you in the past, and if this story sounds over the top, then there is a good chance she could be lying. Clearly if you have trust issues in your relationship with this person, then you really need to reevaluate whether going out with this person is worth your time and love. If she is making up these stories to get attention or love from you, then this girl really has major mental issues.

If she is being totally truthful about her allegations, then they are indeed serious, and she needs to get law enforcement involved. If her uncle is a sexual predator, then he has to be quarantined before he harms others. However, if your girlfriend is making all of this up, then she herself may need professional help otherwise she can really do some serious damage to innocent people out there.

Don't you really think you should trust your girlfriend about something as serious as rape? Or if she lies to you a lot, why are you still with her?
    Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
    - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

(Michael)

She lies a fair bit.
    The stories are quite far-fetched.
    I'd guess she's a liar; she might not be, but I'd bet money that she is...

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by LostNDistraught View Post
    My GF told me...
    Quote Originally Posted by LostNDistraught View Post
    her bf checked on her occasionally...
    Don't you mean you checked up on her?
    HALLELU LADIES!!
    (warning: the above link features lots of filth and depravity. Please click.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sober View Post
    Don't you mean you checked up on her?
    It sounds like this was years ago, probably an ex.
    Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
    - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

(Meg)

Ok after I have wrote this certain people will have views about me so go ahead.

A couple of years ago I was in a really bad place, I told people that I had been raped for attenetion I guess. I was a mess, sucidle etc. Some people lie about things when they are not happy with there life as it is, i think you just need to back away from your girlfriend on this issue.

Maybe she is lying if she is though im sure the will come out of the fase.
    Live Life To The Full
    You Never Know When It Will End

(Chris M)
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by likklemissrhi View Post
    I don't know why anyone would want to lie about being raped, being raped is a serious issue and needs to be addressed properly.
    But we don't know anything about this girl.. if she has tendencies to lie, then well.. there is a chance she is lying, but I still don't know why anyone would want to lie about being raped.

For the attention. This girl in my school lied about being pregnant just so everyone would feel bad for her... she wasnt ever pregnant.

Other than the fact that she has lied to you before, are there any other signals you get from her that she could possibly be lying? Like did she get upset when she talked about it, or did she talk about it openly and maybe overly excited. A lot of girls who have been raped have serious trust issues with guys; does she let you touch her and do other things do her? Or does she get defensive?

What do you mean by "she got real defensive when I asked who they were"
    Be a hero and adopt your next pet.

She is eager to talk about it at times and seems not to hav a problem with it. One day she's totally fine with it and open to talk, and then the next day she might trip out on me or say she cant handle it, she isnt ready....then sometimes when i bring up pressing charges, or telling her mom, she says she dunno where to find them and that last she heard one of the guys was in jail, but before she told me he had got out, and then she told me her uncle was last heard from right befoe Hurricane Katrina, but the other day she said last she heard her uncle was dead, then she changed it to in the hospital in critical condition...idk fellas, i just want the truth....and as for the sexual stuff...on our first date she pulled her pants down an was ready for it, then when i refused she later told me thank you for respecting her, but i told her no because i didnt have protection...i mean if i was dumb enough she probably woulda did it. Maybe she's using the "rape story" as an excuse for being fast? I mean she's not fast anymore, ive told her about that and we've grown a lot..i love her, but this rape thing is a blur to me and i just want to know the truth, ya kno???

Let me know if there is anything else i can describe or answer, all posts, thank u in advance

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast