Thread: Skinny Dipping

(Alex Ackerman)

Blush Skinny Dipping

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Ok. So i went skinny dipping with 3 friends of mine last night. 1 guy and 2 girls. There are all friends who i have known my entire life and we are pretty close to eachother. But we had never ever gone skinny dipping. I went with this girl who i have liked for 6 years and i finally saw her naked and her the same. So she has a boyfriend and he want there but she still went in with me. Some stuff happened that i'm not proud of in the water and its killing me inside. What should i do. We both wanted what happened i know, but i am also kinda friends with her boyfriend. Looking for advice on fixing my life.

• Advertising

Default Re: Skinny Dipping

I think this should be moved to H&A Teen-to-teen.
    BORN †HIS WAY
    DON'T BE A DRAG JUST BE A QUEEN.

Former Battle of GovTeen Winner Scott's Avatar
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by *T Ř D D View Post
    I think this should be moved to H&A Teen-to-teen.
    I second this motion.

You and this girl need to have a long, hard talk. You need to figure out if you and her want to make anything of what happened or not.

Either way, I think she needs to tell her boyfriend, but I'm not sure you can really force her to do that. If it is really bothering you, tell him yourself. He may be mad at you; but at least you'd be honest with him.
    It's been fun.
    Find me on SomeCommunities.

Banned

Obviously she's not committed to the relationship with her boyfriend, so she should tell him what happened and end things. It's really not fair for her to play games with this guy. She had two options: you or him - she picked you. That says enough.

Captain Obvious Member

Quote Originally Posted by AriGold View Post
    Ok. So i went skinny dipping with 3 friends of mine last night. 1 guy and 2 girls. There are all friends who i have known my entire life and we are pretty close to eachother. But we had never ever gone skinny dipping. I went with this girl who i have liked for 6 years and i finally saw her naked and her the same. So she has a boyfriend and he want there but she still went in with me. Some stuff happened that i'm not proud of in the water and its killing me inside. What should i do. We both wanted what happened i know, but i am also kinda friends with her boyfriend. Looking for advice on fixing my life.
    ..I suppose it depends on what "some stuff" means. Almost this exact thing happened with a friend of mine. He made out with another friend while they were both drunk and skinny dipping; she immediately realized what she had done and called her boyfriend to apologize and tell him. They're still together.

On the other hand, what you're talking about might be more serious... and the answer depends on whether or not she wants to still be together with him, and whether or not you care about salvaging some kind of friendship with him. I'd suggest honesty, because the truth is almost certainly going to eventually come out.

(My name? Hell no.)

What should i do. We both wanted what happened i know, but i am also kinda friends with her boyfriend. Looking for advice on fixing my life.
    Getting some maturity would be a great help. There's really nothing more to it than that. You knew what not to do, and you still did it. Now you have to eat the cake.]

There is no advice that anyone here can offer you other than to say, "Don't be such a _______ next time.."
    Chemistry: Matter, you cheap whore.
    Chemistry: True substance abuse.

Peter Griffin: "You know that black guy is doing well because everything he owns is white."

No you don't. -Kevin
    17 - Male - 6.5"
    Open to chat to anyone

(Alex Ackerman)

So the general consensus is that i was in the wrong. I would like to point out that what happened was in no way pre meditated but just happened. We are the only 4 in the planet that know and it will stay that way.

(Rich)

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy View Post
    Obviously she's not committed to the relationship with her boyfriend, so she should tell him what happened and end things. It's really not fair for her to play games with this guy. She had two options: you or him - she picked you. That says enough.
    i agree with this dude...and man be careful too...you are friends with her boyfriend and you are friends with the girlfriend...hope one friend doesnt get droped and have hard feelings (cough cough ***the guy)
    "If I find in myself desires nothing in this world can satisfy,
    I can only conclude that I was not made for here"
    CS Lewis
    I love Jesus.